Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

One of those

Oh god it is over,  
How do I fathom 
It is already dead
even before it started to blossom

The earth has stopped spinning 
There’s no more pain, 
u left me no reason
All those moments are in vain

Everything seems to have stopped growing
No seasons pass me by, 
Seconds feel like a million hours
Every day I cry.

Will my heart ever again
start loving since there's no one to love here?
Losing you, not being with you
Was my most dreaded fear.

When will my soul stop searching?
Now that you’re gone,
without you I swear
I'm not that strong.

Did the sun clock stop going round ?
For me you went away,
there once was a beautiful sun shining on me
but now there's not even one ray.

Did the wind stop its howl?
Now that there's no breath we share,
I know you never loved me
but I really did care.

Feels like everything has stopped working
it is all frozen in time, 
I will always miss the days
that I could call you mine.

No comments: