Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Heart Dead

-->
I loved you and you never loved me, that's what you never said
I can't stop thinking about the first time we met
we shared a special moment that I would never forget
I still remember how your heart felt
It felt so divine so pure so true and so amazing
But now what’s left feels so empty dirty and crushing
I liked it when we were alone; I used to get so sad when u said u had to go
I didn't understand why I wanted to stay with you, I never wanted to let go
I loved your smile your eyes your intelligence your charm
I felt so happy that I was with you but then you dropped a bomb
I kept thinking what I did wrong
I said I will never talk to you again and I want to hate you now.
You made me open my heart to you,
Now without you I don’t know what to do
What did I see in you; I think I was really blind
What we had was nothing..Tell me how I can go back in time
Now
When I see you I want you to say it was a joke
How do I get rid of the feelings and stitch my heart that’s broke
Moments we had I will cherish forever and never again ask you to say “you do”
My heart is almost dead like you are to me too!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh shruti .... I wish I had something to say to this. But I dont.

espee said...

it is nothing personal.. don't wry..just one one those moods when i felt like writing a sad poem..I am happy don't wry